Risks and opportunities associated with environmental and social metrics are increasingly scrutinized by investors and other stakeholders along with traditional business performance indicators. It is important for companies to align their sustainability initiatives and reporting to meet the growing demands of key stakeholders. Companies must carefully consider the issues most material to their stakeholders in order to develop metrics, collect relevant data, measure impacts and provide reporting that meets the needs of their audience.
This course will look at corporate sustainability through the lens of AccountAbility’s AA1000 Series of Standards. AccountAbility has recently released a new Principles Standard. This will be the first approved training offered anywhere in the world that looks at this new standard.
The course will be taught by internationally acclaimed expert, John Scade; General Director of MAS Business, Member of the technical committee of the AA1000SES standard, and former member of the rules governing council of AccountAbility. John has helped many large international organizations in their Sustainability and Accountability journey. (detailed Bio)
Who should attend:
- This specialized two-day course is aimed at Corporate Sustainability Managers (Directors, VPs),and Project Managers responsible for annual reporting and implementing sustainability and CSR initiatives in organizations.
- Others who could benefit would be consultants, internal and external auditors and professionals interested in learning the basic principles of corporate accountability.
Fee: $995 per person. Special Early-bird Rate: $895 (on or before Feb 19, 2019)
Fees include: instructor-led training, course materials and lunch.
* This course fulfills the first three of the four modules in Accountability (the education component for becoming a Certified Sustainability Assurance Practitioner).
- When: Monday March 11th - Tuesday, March 12th , 2019
- Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Where: SCS Global Services Training Room
2000 Powell Street, Suite 600, Training Room
Emeryville, California 94608